New moments of awareness can only come when one fully understands and internalize the universe’s over-riding principle of the Law of Attraction.
You are the result of your habits of thought-Law of attraction brings into experience that which you know (believe) and expect both in your conscious and subconscious.
Since your subconscious is what stores the vast sum of the data you gather in from birth, even if you shift your belief/expectations consciously, the overriding subconscious beliefs/expectations are what will be reflected in your reality and you may wonder why you still struggle.
All your efforts at manifesting your desires will be fruitless unless your subconscious and conscious beliefs/expectations are aligned (one and the same) There is no glitch in the Law of attraction, the only glitch is in non-alignment. Law of attraction is flawless. Your subconscious beliefs from your upbringing (which are usually deep-seated, are what, many times sabotage your conscious desires) Remember the subconscious rules that is why you leave it in control of everything, heartbeat, breathing, digestion, nervous reaction and learnt habits like driving or riding a bicycle. Notice how difficult these can be when you just begin, before the subconscious takes them over!
Damaging belief systems that You do not need
1. Lack and poverty are pervasive-not true, it is only false belief that you have internalized from your youth through false teaching. Abundance is pervasive and is your birthright ( Say, abundance is pervasive and is my birthright, and train your subconscious to belief it!)
2. Rich people are a special breed (Rich people have the same blood and emotions like any other people, except they are wealthier and happier!)
3. Rich people are callous and uncaring- They only think about themselves. This is a false belief, many rich persons are some of the nicest people on earth.
4. Rich people can’t go to heaven. This is a false belief, being rich has nothing to do with heaven.
5. You only need enough money to get by- Rubbish! You need abundance to live a life of prosperity which was meant for you. You cannot realize your God- given potential without being fully prosperous!
6. Money is the root of all evil-This is not true- money is energy and a belief system. People and their actions are evil, not the paper or the coin.
7. You should never desire to have large sums of money-you will become corrupt.
Why not, prosperity is your birthright! Some of the most corrupt individuals are poor!!
8. Even if you get large sums of money it will not stay with you. This is wrong because you can have and keep any amount of money you want to!
10. You have no influence over your life, fate decides what happens to you- You have a choice in everything, except who you are and the laws of the universe.
From all of this you will see that you must train the subconscious into new habits in order to be in alignment.
What is it that you expect consciously and subconsciously? Let us say, you desire a new car and you visualize it daily, but you were taught from early not to pine after material things, then no amount of visualization will give you the car, because your subconscious (holding this belief) does everything to protect it! This is a limiting belief, and you must erase it from your subconscious and replace it with a new belief which is in alignment with your conscious desires. That is the magic of manifesting! The universe will then provide all the circumstances, including actions you must take, in bringing about the manifestation of your car.
There will be no sense of struggle or worry in these actions/and or circumstances. Take my yoke (a piece of wood holding two oxen together and attached to a plough-spiritual connection) upon you and learn of me, for my yoke is easy and my burden (a heavy load-a cause of worry, hardship or grief) is light -(Jesus)
Habits to drop
1. To blame yourself, the govt. or people for what is wrong in your life-give it up! Your thought habits are responsible for everything you see in your reality -“You are the sum of your habits of thought”
2. Tension-to allow yourself to be in tension against life-let go! Resistance only creates more resistance!
3. Stop doing things that don’t make you feel good. (e.g if listening to the news makes you feel bad, don’t do it!)
4. Fear, worry, doubt and regret are just bad habits, drop them.
Habits to pick up
1. Pre-intend-Pause and think about what is coming up and say, what is it that I really want here? Visualize and concentrate on that!
2. Appreciating-everything from large to small in your world/reality that you like. (That is, give thanks for them.) If you hate your job, make preparation to go (don’t do things that make you feel bad) but appreciate any little aspect of it that you like! It will not only keep you through but will help you to go!
3. If the emotion is negative that means that what you are expecting and what you desire is out of sync. You have to find a way to retrain the subconscious. (Use meditation and tapping.)